Friday, May 18, 2012

Confessional Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I'm  linking up with Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition to confess this 
week.

1. Today is my last day of work and I'm SO EXCITED! I've been a nanny for two blue eyed, sassy, princesses for a year and although I will miss them dearly I am looking forward to days that do not consist of picking up toys, watching the same movie every day, bickering siblings, & so forth. I love kids dearly, but I'll definitely be waiting quite a few years before I'm ready!
2. I move to Knoxville, TN in exactly 2 weeks and I haven't started packing a single thing. I keep telling myself that I need to wait because surely I will need to wear those 20 pairs of jeans in 80 degree weather... I think not! Fortunately I'll have 2 weeks of no work to pack everything.
3. My fiance turns 21 on the 21st- Golden Birthday- I'm a tad jealous that I can't get away with drinking like a 21 year old anymore. But as I type this I remember the horrible mornings after a long night of drinking and am relieved to not be experiencing that quite as frequently anymore. DD anyone?
4. I have 7 outfits packed for 3 days of travel... shoes and jewelry included. Ya never know where you'll be going... right? Right!
5. I've been spending a little too much time outside in the sun and am loving my sun freckles. I know its horrible, but I do! I got a spray tan last night so hopefully that will keep me out of the sun for a few days. 
6. I'm really displeased with the season finale of Grey's Anatomy! I've been a fan for ALL 8 seasons and really think the viewers should have been given a bit of hope for season 9. The Private Practice finale was uhmazing! At the moment, I'm liking PP better than Grey's :-)
7. I'm getting my hair did tomorrow! Finally! It's long overdue but I wanted to wait until I was done with work so I could have a fresh look and style going into my big move! I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to get done... my mind is all over the place! To be continued...
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 
xo ANDREA

1 comment:

  1. I could not agree more about PP and Greys. I made the mistake of watching the PP finale at my desk while I was working. TEARS. Load and loads of tears. The Greys finale just irked me.

    ReplyDelete