Monday, May 7, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge || Day 1


A Picture of Yourself and 10 facts


1. I am completely beyond obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. Along with watching the current season, I have started re-watching the series (I'm currently on season 3) for the third time. I really do not think it is possible to get tired of the show. 
2. I have ridden an elephant and a camel! 
3. I hate complete dark and still sleep with a light on
4. I do not drink soda. Or juice. Or really milk. Or alcohol. Or coffee. Or Tea. I'm pretty much a water gal 24/7. Throw a lemon in my water and I'm in heaven!
5. I love my freckles and would never in a million years try and cover them up. Actually, I think I am the only one in my family that has freckles- grandparents, aunts/uncles, and cousins included! 
6. I'm still scared to shower with my engagement ring on... it's the only time my bling comes off!
7. I love listening to music- country music especially. It's really difficult for me to talk on the phone while I'm driving because I don't want to miss out on a good song!
8. I used to tan 4-5 times a week, but since meeting my fiance I have stopped! It's been over 5 months since I have tanned in a tanning bed and even longer since I've visited on a regular basis. I now love spray tans!
9. I cannot remember the last time my toenails were not painted. I don't think my memory goes back far enough for that one....
10. I'm going to Grad School! For Audiology! My Dream!

Thanks for reading! Day 2 Tomorrow!
xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment