Tuesday, May 8, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge || Day 2

Your Favorite Quote



I'm very bad at the favorite question, so I'm going to try and avoid as many of those as possible during the next thirty days. I find it nearly impossible to narrow down anything into ONE favorite. My "favorite" anything depends on the time of year, time of day, my mood, who I'm with, etc. 

Currently, this quote is my favorite. I've been unmotivated in many areas of my life lately. After work I find myself thinking, 'I wish I had the energy for ....'. I feel as though a lot of my day is composed of 'I wish' thoughts. I really need to remember that turning my 'I wish...' into an 'I will; I can; I did' is all up to me. I am the only one who can begin to change my wants into realities. 

Nothing is impossible. The word says so itself: I'M POSSIBLE 

Thanks for reading!
xo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment